What I bring
Over 10 years on the leading edge of financial performance management thinking as a member of the Beyond Budgeting Round Table
- Founder member 1998 (as Unilever's representative)
- Chairman of the European Round Table 2001 - 2006
- Associate 2007 - present
Extensive experience in speaking and lecturing on performance management
Expert in Managerial Cybernetics and its application to financial performance management (PhD)
Visiting Fellow at Cranfield School of Business Performance Management
Editorial Board Foresight Magazine: the International Journal of Applied Forecasting (published by the International Institute of Forecasters).
Co-founder of CatchBull, supplier of specialist support software for forecasters.
Author of "Future Ready: How to Master Business Forecasting" (Wiley 2010). Read a sample chapter here. View an interview on the book here
Click here for full bibliography
Partnering with like minded independent companies with complementary skills and experience.
Over 25 years in Senior Management, including 9 years as Financial Controller of one of Unilever's largest businesses, designing, implementing and operating transactional, accounting and performance management processes
Change management experience
Involvement in and leadership of change projects:
- Strategy Development (at local Business and Corporate levels)
- Cultural change
- Leading large scale business integration projects
- Leader of 'Dynamic Performance Management' – responsible for engineering a radical shift away from traditional annual budgeting across the Unilever world
- Business coach